The focus with these clients is to encourage general wellness and optimal fertility before conceiving. Pregnancy may be an immediate goal or something you would like to happen in the coming years, either way we work to get your body in a healthy space so that this can happen successfully.
Many people have health and lifestyle concerns they wish to address before trying for a baby. Working through these issues now and ensuring you are optimally nourished in the months or years before pregnancy is one of the best things you can do for your health and the health of your future children, as research shows that your wellbeing prior to falling pregnant certainly influences the health of your baby, in addition to your health throughout pregnancy. It also reduces your risk of complications and interventions during birth and enhances your recovery post-partum.
— INITIAL SESSION —
During our first consultation we discuss your everyday diet and lifestyle. This helps me to get a deep understanding of your reality, which allows us to identify what we need to work on. I can then make realistic and valuable, personalised suggestions to help you feel nourished and balanced. We discuss:
- What you are eating
- How you are feeling – your energy levels, mood, digestion, stress, etc.
- Your sleep and movement patterns
- The practicalities of your life – where you live, where you shop, your work, who you live with and your role in your family unit
- Pregnancy symptoms that are causing you discomfort
- Any struggles you are facing
In this session you receive:
- Personalised advice to assist in a healthy pregnancy, including symptom management and important foods to eat, as well as how much of these foods you should ideally be eating
- Nourishing recipes
- A meal prep resource to help you get into the habit of batch cooking. A big key to consistently eating well is always having healthy, delicious food available
- Ongoing access to Heidi’s everyday tips and encouragement via regular private messaging.
TIME: 60 minutes
— REVIEW SESSION —
During these sessions we will:
- Reflect on where you’re at
- Adjust advice based on the progression of your pregnancy as requirements and symptoms change
- Provide ongoing encouragement and support
- Discuss additional topics of interest
- Provide additional recipes (if desired)
TIME: 30 minutes
The number of review sessions is variable, based on your circumstances and the support you need.
APPOINTMENTS & ENQUIRIES
Please fill in your details below and Heidi will be in touch with you shortly.